Job - Description
- Experienced in working in Quartz Plant
- Knowhow of Veego & Breton’s high-tech Machinery
- Fair knowledge of raw material used in the making of Quartz slabs.
- Trouble-shooting skills for any unforeseen situations and difficulties faced at the time of production.
- Complete understanding of the step-by-step procedure for producing quartz slabs.
- Strong dealing with manpower and arranging the same if needed.
- Extraordinary Management skills.
- Planning and making strategies to fulfill the demand and work accordingly.
- Setting Standard operating procedures for the smooth functioning of the plant.
- Finding the gaps and taking corrective measures to reduce them.
- Ensuring proper coordination between teams and motivating them.
- Ensuring smooth functioning of the plant as a whole.
- Creating a reporting system to present to the management.
- Updated knowledge of current trends in the market.
- Technical Master’s degree
- Experience in Quartz Plant of Minimum 5 Years.
- Analytical Skills
- Management Skills
- Presence of mind
- Interpersonal Skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership qualities
Job Description:- We are looking for a Sales Executive. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by establishing and developing relationships with potential clients. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with clients, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. We are looking for an ambitious, tenacious, proactive team player whom we will rely on to partner with our marketing department to conduct market research and capitalize on our strategic business development plan. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Making over the phone international sales calls to potential clients in target markets.
- Visiting various international clients having offices in India.
- Follow-ups and coordinating via e-mails.
- Providing information by answering questions and requests.
- Generate and qualify leads as necessary to fill the sales pipeline.
- Utilize leads lists and initiate outbound communication with qualified leads.
- Research on client needs, business trends, competition, and market dynamics.
- Offer the company products in the most presentable manner and educate prospective clients about the company services portfolio.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Identify and research potential clients.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Excellent business writing and fluent English language proficiency.
- Experienced in international Marketing.
- Excellent email etiquette skills.
- Experience in B2B firm (Product-based is preferred.)
- High level of self-confidence self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Ready to travel within India.