We are looking for a Sales Executive. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by establishing and developing relationships with potential clients.
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with clients, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. We are looking for an ambitious, tenacious, proactive team player whom we will rely on to partner with our marketing department to conduct market research and capitalize on our strategic business development plan. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Making over the phone international sales calls to potential clients in target markets.
- Visiting various international clients having offices in India.
- Follow-ups and coordinating via e-mails.
- Providing information by answering questions and requests.
- Generate and qualify leads as necessary to fill the sales pipeline.
- Utilize leads lists and initiate outbound communication with qualified leads.
- Research on client needs, business trends, competition, and market dynamics.
- Offer the company products in the most presentable manner and educate prospective clients about the company services portfolio.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Identify and research potential clients.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Excellent business writing and fluent English language proficiency.
- Experienced in international Marketing.
- Excellent email etiquette skills.
- Experience in B2B firm (Product-based is preferred.)
- High level of self-confidence self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view.
- Ready to travel within India.